Welcome to Hilltop High School
Mr. Brent Northcott
Mrs. Sarah Van De Kerckhove
Hilltop High School will:
- Be the school of choice for students, staff, families, and community.
- Ensure a safe, caring, respectful, welcoming and positive learning environment.
- Honor diversity, embrace inclusion, and encourage positive relationships.
- Provide quality education for all learners where everyone is supported.
- Have meaningful and high expectations for all.
- Embrace vulnerability in learning and promote resilience and perseverance.
- Provide a rich variety of extra-curricular opportunities.
- Encourage opportunities for student voice and perspective.
- Continue to work towards our goals, embrace accountability and demonstrate professionalism as we continually grow and improve.
Hilltop High School is a welcoming environment that provides high quality, relevant, and meaningful educational opportunities for all students. We strive to develop lifelong learners who respect diversity, are socially responsible, and capable global citizens.
- Respect: Listening to perspective; engage in healthy conflict; value the rights, time and safety of others.
- Empathy: Be aware of other people's emotions and seek to understand each other.
- Academic Learning: Seek knowledge, cultivate resilience and embrace curiosity as we create learning opportunities that are challenging and interesting while ensuring that learning is a shared responsibility.
- Dedication: Solution focused and commit to personal and professional growth to help move the school forward.
- Integrity: Support and follow through on what we say is important.
- Connections: Learn about each other, cultivate trusting relationships, nurture growth and celebrate success as we build bridges with our community both academic and non-academic.
- Resilience: Gather strategies and resources to positively overcome adversity as we continue to grow, progress, and embrace new opportunities.
- Inclusion: Create a safe, caring, welcoming environment that promotes a state of harmony through encouraging, supporting, and recognizing diverse needs and all forms of success.
- Acceptance: Celebrate diversity and acknowledge its importance to increase our understanding of other cultures.
“A great place to LEARN…and more!”
As a staff we are committed to providing the best educational programming for our students. We can only do this by our collaborative efforts; students, parents, staff and community working together to provide a quality education.